We are exited to announce that Spaces Alive #abstract, a site-specific performative intervention, will be presented at 2018 Ars Electronica Festival from 6th to the 10th of September!
The project is part of the series “Spaces Alive. Bucharest Surreal”, produced by AVmotional Platform, conceived and presented in 2017 at different locations in the city of Bucharest.
In Linz, Spaces Alive #abstract will be presented within the frame of 0FFXN0FF, a collaborative exhibition and concert series by Memphis Art Space and Tresor Linz.
0FF8N0FF, producers & locations: Memphis (AT) & Tresor (AT)
Co-producer: AVmotional Platform (RO, AT)
Spaces Alive #abstract:
- Creative direction & visuals: Mihaela Kavdanska & Dilmana Yordanova (RO, BG, AT)
- Performers: Maria Mora (RO), Mariana Gavriciuc (RO)
- Sound artist: Mirian Kolev (BG)
- Computer programmer: Cristian Iordache (RO)
- Choreographer: Simona Deaconescu (RO)
- Curator: Horea Avram (RO)
- Photo credits: Alina Usurelu
- Video documentation: Umbra Film Studio
- Sound artists, Tresor Concert Night:
- Minim | Diana Dulgheru (RO) & Stefana Fratila (RO, CAN)
- Romanian Cultural Institute Vienna
- Bundeskanzleramt Österreich
- Kulturabteilung Land Oberösterreich
- Linz Kultur Förderungen
- Tresor Linz